NeoTat Tattoo Machines are designed to operate for many trouble free hours with minimal maintenance. The NEOTAT and VIVACE should be kept clean and sanitary at all times.
The NEOTAT tattoo machines are designed to be run on DC current only, and at a voltage range of 6 to 15volts DC.
Easy to disassemble and clean, NeoTat machines allow you to spend less time on your machines, and more time tattooing. Maintenance is minimal - oiling is required after every 200 hours of use, a small pack of oil is included.
NEOTAT tattoo machine uses a clip on all machines, which holds the needle bar in place, eliminating the need for rubber bands for this purpose.
- Weighs 5.6 oz
- Billet machined from 6061 alloy aluminum
- Standard stroke is 2.5mm, Long stroke is 3.5mm
- Quiet operation
- Low Vibration
- Efficient - Low power consumption
- Eliminates the need for rubber bands
- Autoclavable machine body
- Ergonomic & well-balanced
- Uses standard tubes, needles, and most DC power supplies
- Low maintenance